Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Welcome to the Texas Workbook, where our goal is to document, catalog, and preserve Texas culinary history.

You can read more here: https://community.texasworkbook.com/...texas-workbook
See more
See less

How to Create a New Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Create a New Account

Creating a new account is quick and painless.

First, click the "Login or Sign Up" button at the top right of your screen.

Click image for larger version  Name:	step1.gif Views:	112 Size:	28.5 KB ID:	112

Next, click "Sign Up"

Click image for larger version  Name:	step2.gif Views:	90 Size:	18.7 KB ID:	113

Type in the User Name (please don't use your email address as your username) and password that you'd like to use, then your email. Finally click the checkbox to verify you're not a robot, then the checkbox verifying that you've read the terms and conditions.

Click image for larger version  Name:	step3.gif Views:	88 Size:	26.1 KB ID:	114

You have the option to connect your account with your Facebook Profile, but that is optional. If you do, you'll be able to sign into this website using your Facebook profile. It doesn't provide any benefit other than that. I can't see any information other than the accounts are connected (it uses software developed and controlled by Facebook to make the connection). It does help stop impersonators, though.

That's it. You're all done. Now you can browse the forums and post topics and replies.

Done, can’t wait to see everything in one place

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne Wilson (Mary) View Post
      Done, can’t wait to see everything in one place
      Working on it. This is a massive project, so it’ll take some time. With everybody’s help, we can get it done.

Comment

I’m very excited about this site! Thank you for all the work you’ve put into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Roseanne View Post
          I’m very excited about this site! Thank you for all the work you’ve put into it!
          Thanks, Roseanne! There's still a lot to do, but I think this is a good start.

Comment

I LOVE this idea!!! Thank you for starting it…I look forward to using this often!

Comment

Working...
            X